Printed from cooks.com (https://cooks.com/x26hi3de)
- 1 lb box corkscrew pasta
- 1 medium red onion
- 1-2 medium cucumbers
- 1-2 medium tomatoes
- 1 lb bunch broccoli
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1 jar McCormick "Salad Supreme"
- 1 lg. jar Ken's Steakhouse Italian Dressing
- Cook pasta as directed - drain.
- In large container mix pasta and veggies (cut into bite size pieces).
- Sprinkle 3/4's jar Salad Supreme over top, pour 3/4's bottle of Ken's over and mix.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours. (Best if left overnight.)
- Mix well and serve.
Any veggies you like may be used. It's great for summer time barbeques.