"This recipe is called white gelatin but is very moist unlike regular gelatin. My family has made this every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas and it never gets old."
- Medium Bowl
- Separate Bowl
- Pan / Pot
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 .25 oz envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping thawed
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and well blended.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir into the cream cheese mixture along with the milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour into a mold if desired, and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
Additional Per Serving: 9.3 12.1 2.7 22 67