LOW CARB STRAWBERRY LEMONADE DESSERT
- 1/3 cup fine almond meal
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- 3 tbsp. butter softened
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 to 5 strawberries chopped in food processor
- 1/4 cup sweetener adjust to your taste, you might not need any
- 1/2 packet Knox unflavored gelatin if desired, for thickening
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 16 oz container Cool Whip or heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/2 teaspoons zero calorie lemonade water flavoring
- Press crust ingredients into bottom of 8 inch square baking dish. This will not completely cover the bottom, just spread out evenly. Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 min. Until lightly browned.
- If your using the gelatin, add it to the boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, add in strawberries and sweetener (if desired), then add sour cream.
- Add the gelatin, if you are using it.
- Add lemonade water flavoring mix well then add Cool Whip, mix well. Spoon on top of the crust.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
About 6 carbs (if cut into 9 pieces). Submitted by: Cookie monster