FAKE CRAB PASTA SALAD
Printed from COOKS.COMhttps://cooks.com/gm3fg293
- 1/2 - 1 lb. pasta shells
- Chopped onions to taste
- Thin sliced celery and/or cucumbers
- 8 oz. pkg. artificial seafood
- 1/2 c. Miracle Whip
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- About 1/2 c. water
- Prepare pasta shells according to package directions.
- Drain and cool.
- Mix in onions, celery and/or cucumber and seafood.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a large jar, starting with only about 1/4 cup water. Taste and dilute with more water if too strong.
- Pour over pasta salad and chill.