EASY BLACK BEAN & RICE SOUP
- 4 15 oz cans black beans
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1.25 lbs ground turkey
- 1 15 oz can corn, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup instant rice or regular prepared cooked rice
- Brown ground turkey. Drain fat and set aside.
- Blend 3 cans of black beans with chicken broth in a blender. Pour blended beans into a large pot.
- Add salsa to bean mixture and stir to combine. Add corn, cooked turkey, and remaining can of black beans. Heat soup over medium heat.
- Prepare 1 cup of instant rice according to package directions. Place 1/4 cup rice per bowl, and pour a generous cup of soup over rice. Add toppings if desired.
Printed from COOKS.COMhttps://cooks.com/g10sq05v