CHUNKY POTATO SOUP
You will love this! It is my favorite soup! Perfect for guests, a romantic dinner, or just relaxing in the afternoon.
- 3 cups diced potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots optional
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups water
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup ground Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash original
- 2 cubes of chicken bouillon
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Bring water to a boil, add fresh herbs and vegetables. Let boil for 5 minutes, add milk, butter, boil for 3 minutes more; add spices and seasonings, then add flour and cheese.
- Stir very well so that the flour and cheese do not clump; continue stirring.
- Serve when vegetables are tender and flavors are well blended.
- Serve topped with cheddar cheese and add a few saltine crackers.
Printed from COOKS.COMhttps://cooks.com/hs0kj2cy